Join the "sabi" clique. Don't miss a thing, get the latest updates to fuel your conversation daily
Thank You! You have successfully subscribed to receive pulse.ng daily newsletter.
Mornings are usually the grumpiest part of the day, we just want to rush off out of the shower, grab a cup of coffee or fruits and head out! But we can’t just leave the house without looking a bit glam for the day ahead.
In just 5 minutes or less you can get the flushed ready for the day look:
- CLEANSE- Cleanse your face properly with a good cleanser or a soap free facial wash to achieve a clean fresh face. Afterwards, apply a good non-greasy moisturizer to your face to keep the skin hydrated.
- FOUNDATION- Use your favourite foundation, to cover up any skin blemish. A foundation/ primer helps make your face neater/fresh which makes the make-up glides smoothly on it. It is important to blend your foundation well into your skin. You can actually skip foundation and use a BB cream instead.
- EYE BROW- Eyebrows give your face a nice definition, make sure they are brushed, drawn or dressed with brow gel or powder. By all means tame the brows!
- EYELINER- A simple eyeliner works well to make your eyes pop. It gives an extra definition to your entire face. With a simple eyeliner you can skip the mascara.
- BLUSH- Always dab your cheeks with a touch of colour, just enough to brighten your face. A blush gives you a fresh made up look. It is necessary to apply it sparingly.
- LIPSTICK- Apply a shade of light lipstick. The nude or pink tone will do for a natural morning/ work look.