Mornings are usually the grumpiest part of the day, we just want to rush off out of the shower, grab a cup of coffee or fruits and head out! But we can’t just leave the house without looking a bit glam for the day ahead.
In just 5 minutes or less you can get the flushed ready for the day look:
- CLEANSE- Cleanse your face properly with a good cleanser or a soap free facial wash to achieve a clean fresh face. Afterwards, apply a good non-greasy moisturizer to your face to keep the skin hydrated.
- FOUNDATION- Use your favourite foundation, to cover up any skin blemish. A foundation/ primer helps make your face neater/fresh which makes the make-up glides smoothly on it. It is important to blend your foundation well into your skin. You can actually skip foundation and use a BB cream instead.
- EYE BROW- Eyebrows give your face a nice definition, make sure they are brushed, drawn or dressed with brow gel or powder. By all means tame the brows!
- EYELINER- A simple eyeliner works well to make your eyes pop. It gives an extra definition to your entire face. With a simple eyeliner you can skip the mascara.
- BLUSH- Always dab your cheeks with a touch of colour, just enough to brighten your face. A blush gives you a fresh made up look. It is necessary to apply it sparingly.
- LIPSTICK- Apply a shade of light lipstick. The nude or pink tone will do for a natural morning/ work look.