7 Bible verses to get you through stressful times
Find out Bible verses you can turn to for strength, hope and encouragement during those trying periods.
With the ongoing recession in the country, it is safe to say that most people are all experiencing the low part of life right now.
The economic situation combined with family issues, job worries and other stressful things is enough to make anyone crazy.
Thankfully, Christians do not have to worry so much or sink into depression, rather we can just turn to the Word of God for strength, hope and encouragement.
Here are seven Bible verses to get you through stressful times.
1. Isaiah 41:10 -"Do not fear: I am with you; do not be anxious: I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."
2. Proverbs 3:5 -"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence do not rely."
3. Matthew 6:34 -"Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil."
4. Psalm 46:1-3 - "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging."
5. Nehemiah 8:10 -"Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
6. Proverbs 18:10 - "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe."
7. Jeremiah 29:11 -"For I know well the plans I have in mind for you - of the Lord - plans for your welfare and not for woe, so as to give you a future of hope."
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: