The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has on Sunday, October 7, 2018, that 200,000 candidates
The Head, Media and Information of JAMB, Fabian Benjamin while announcing this in Lagos urged candidates to go to JAMB's website and check their admission status.
He added that those who have been offered admission should quickly indicate by accepting and printing such offer, as failure to do so will automatically mean the candidate is no longer interested.
ALSO READ: How to write a killer CV
If you haven't checked your admission status, here's how you to check it.
1. Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal.
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on CAPS.
4. If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
5. Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
6. After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
7. If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.