Pulse.ng logo
Go

Tragedy 2-yr-old burnt to death in Ibafo fire outbreak

A fire outbreak caused by the mindless storage of petrol by black marketer has led to the death of a two-year-old baby.

  • Published:
A 2-year-old baby has been killed in a fire outbreak in Ibafo. play

A 2-year-old baby has been killed in a fire outbreak in Ibafo.

(Channels TV)

It was a tragedy of a great proportion when a 2-year-old baby was reportedly burnt to death in a fire accident that occurred in Ibafo, Ogun State, yesterday, March 9, 2015.

According to a Channel TV news report, the young victim was consumed in the fire that was ignited after gallons of petrol stored in the compound for sale by a neighbour, burst into flames due to heat.

According to eyewitnesses, the woman who stored up the fuel ran away immediately the fire started while efforts by other residents to put out the fire proved abortive as the whole building including some shops around, was razed down.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.

X
Advertisement