With the Valentine's Day in mind, Chioma Okafor gives tips for the earth-shattering orgasm for your man.
Men's orgasm may not be as intense as the screaming, multiple orgasms many women are capable of but that doesn't mean that they can't be better than average or even earth shattering, mind-blowing and toe-curling.
Just like with women, there are psychological, emotional and physical things that contribute to the quality of a man's orgasm. Every guy is of course, different, but here are tips that will up the intensity that don't involve cough drops, donuts or other bizarre gimmicks.
1. Know when it is coming: Get to know your partner and learn the tell-tale signs that he is about to come. Is there a twitch? A sudden twisting? Heavier breathing? If you can learn to tell when his orgasm is coming round the bend, you will be able to make it more awesome when it happens.
2. Talk to him: One thing that can make a man's orgasm kind of a bummer, is feeling like it happened too suddenly and it wasn't too big a deal when it did. You have to give him the encouragement that you love his cum, that you really want it to happen right now. Tell him how hot it feels for you when he comes. Just knowing that might help him to let go in a way he normally wouldn't.
3. Tell him where: Let me be perfectly clear and say that you absolutely don't have to emulate pornographic movies to satisfy your guy, but if you are comfortable with it (or even get turned on by it) inviting him to come somewhere on you is, well, really nice.
It's hard to say but here is my theory: many men still have residual insecurities from their adolescence; they worry that women think that their junk (and what comes out of it), is kind of gross and embarrassing, so telling him that you want it on you helps them to put those fears aside and makes them feel like sexy, confident grown men. In any case, they like it.
4. Grab his butts: Yeah, this is definite clincher for men. When you are having intercourse and he is about to finish, grab him by his butts and pull him in. It's a way of saying 'I really want it baby'. Without saying anything at all, at this point, words are not too important. Your actions sends the message home.
5. Nipples: Not all guys have particularly sensitive nipples (not all women do either). From what I understand, flicking his nipples with your tongue or fingers or squeezing them gently right before he comes, can heighten the sensation and result in more of a full body orgasm.
6. Draw it out (but not too much): The longer it takes, the better it is. Unless it takes forever, the happy medium here is to try to get a guy close to coming as quickly as you can, then tease him once he is there. To extend the experience, you can draw it out and slowly let him in again; it can make the tense feeling come down a little and it start all over again.
*Chioma Okafor, a graduate of Mass Communication from University of Benin, is currently on a postgraduate studies at the Psychology Department of the University of Southampton, UK.