1. What it feels like waiting for salary to enter at the end of the month.
16 salary problems everyone can relate with
You think you have money, but you don't. You think you're in a ship, you're just in a floater.
2. When you calculate all the bills you have to pay and the salary is already entering minus.
3. When you get a text message around the time alert enters.
4. But you check and its just somebody texting you to say hi.
5. Then you remember you’re also owing that person money.
6. When your salary enters and somehow you forget all the plans you made.
7. How you enter the club the day you collect your salary.
8.When the person you're owing sends you a reminder to pay up.
9. How one of your creditors look at you when he finally sees you.
10. When you sit down to calculate who you want to owe for another month and who you want to pay.
11. Then you just vex and pay everybody once and enjoy your moment of inner peace that follows.
12. Then you realise you’re going to suffer a lot for the next one month.
13. You can’t take it anymore, so you holler your guy/miracle worker and he lends you some cash.
14. When your boss won’t stop behaving as if he pays you 1 million dollars per month.
15. But then again, it just occurs to you that pay day is tomorrow. Another month flew by already.
16. But then again, the cycle might just repeat itself.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: