Pulse.ng logo
Go

No Liver Phone catches fire and makes staff afraid

An office was observed to be empty after staff saw a Samsung phone go up in flames but a worker summoned courage to make a video.

  • Published:

There was little drama in an Abuja office after a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone caught fire during working hours.

A video displayed a man while he was making a recording of the live incident.

Samsung phone explodes during office hours in Abuja

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on

 

The mobile device, which was placed on a table, showed a mild smoke accompanied with fire.

Some social media users appeared concerned about the well-being of the man who was capturing the rare sight.

Man captured recording a burning phone. play Staff in an Abuja office afraid after phone catches fire at work (Instablog9ja)

ALSO READ: Samsung phone thief has stolen 1,200 devices at Lagos bus-stops

His nearness to the furniture had seemed too close for comfort.

play The incident successfully brought up a discussion concerning airline safety. (Instablog9ja/Instagram)

 

The incident successfully brought up a discussion concerning airline safety. For a user, the fire is a reason to obey flight rules.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.