Pulse.ng logo

Infidelity 72-yr-old man wants court to dissolve 44-year-old marriage over adultery

A 72 year old man wants a Lagos court to dissolve his marriage that was contracted 44 years ago because his wife committed adultery over 10 years ago.

  • Published: , Refreshed:
A grandfather wants a court to dissolve his 44 year old marriage. play

A grandfather wants a court to dissolve his 44 year old marriage.

(Premium Times)

A 72-year-old grandfather, Peter Ogba, has dragged his wife to an Ojo Customary Court sitting in Lagos, seeking to divorce his wife of his 44 years over accusations of adultery he leveled against her.

Ogba who said he got married to his wife, Felicia Ogba, in 1971, told the court that his wife decided to become wayward and troublesome after 32 years of the marriage that has produced eight children and some grand children.

"In 2004, my wife started running after other men, sleeping about. I am a chief, and according to our culture, she has done something that is a taboo.

I complained to my fellow chiefs in my community and they have advised me to send her out.

I bought a car for my wife in the 1970s when she was very young. I did all I could for her but she prefers to be promiscuous and I cannot take it anymore.

Though my children are against my action because she had poisoned their minds against me, I prefer to die than coexist with a woman that indulges in fetish acts.

I appeal to this court to dissolve this marriage and eject Felicia from my house because we cannot coexist."

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.