The family of a woman who sustained first degree burns in a fire incident while helping her blind husband in his soap making business, has

The woman, according to a Facebook user, Yonbgo Aondona Ben, who posted the sad incident, was mixing chemicals for the husband's liquid soap business at Aliade town in Benue State, when the a mysterious fire was ignited and gutted the family house, leaving the mother of two with serious burns.

ALSO READ: "Urgent Help: A Cry For Help For Sandra David"

This is what Ben wrote on his wall:


'My closest neighbour in Aliade town, who hails from Mbaabir, Ugee ward in Gwer LGA of Benue State.

He is a blind man; his mum and immediate younger brother too are blind. He has a wife and two kids. Moses attended Nigeria Farm Craft School for the blind in Lagos.

This young man specializes in soap making, izal, multipurpose liquid soap, perfume, Vaseline, among others, for the upkeep of his family.

In the early hours of Sunday, 06/11/16, the wife closed from church and was helping the husband to mix chemicals for their production to meet up with the Aliade market day when a mysterious fire gutted the whole house and severely burnt the wife.

Mr Moses is appealing to good spirited Nigerians to assist him financially to enable the wife to access good medical attention."

ALSO READ: "Urgent Help: This lady needs N7m for kidney transplant"

"Due to lack of funds, the wife is still at home receiving treatment from a local chemist man. Please lend a helping hand to Moses today & God will bless you.

Please nothing is to little or too big for him.

Contact: 08037976027 or 08166475392."

Ben also added that all appeals to the state government and other highly placed individuals in the state has so far yielded no fruit.