Pulse.ng logo
Go

Gruesome Ghanaian lady electrocuted by power bank

A young lady in Ghana has lost her life in gruesome circumstances after she was electrocuted by her power bank.

  • Published:
The late Blandie play

The late Blandie

(Facebook)

Join the "sabi" clique. Don't miss a thing, get the latest updates to fuel your conversation daily

By signing up , you agree to our Privacy Policy and European users agree to the data transfer policy



Thank You! You have successfully subscribed to receive pulse.ng daily newsletter.

A power situation in Ghana, has claimed the life a young lady identified as Blandie, as she was reportedly electrocuted by a power bank she used in charging her phones when there was power cuts.

According to the report, the young lady had left the power bank in an electrical cable with her phone connected to the power cable which she left on her chest, after chatting with her friends in the night and had gone to sleep, not knowing that it was going to be her last night of May 25, 2015.

She met her end when electricity was restored in the night and she was electrocuted to death as the power bank stuck to her skin.

May her soul rest in peace.

See the graphic photo here.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.

X
Advertisement