21 Questions that'll determine the length of your relationship.
When you enter a relationship, not a fling, but those kinds tha tif they end the loss will break you, its important you know what exactly it is you want from the relationship and consider if its worthwhile staying in it.
All relationships have ups and down, you guys will fight and hate each other but will you make up and be a stronger couple? Relationships doubts happen to everybody but to be absolutely sure,you have got to ask yourself these 21 questions to determine if he/she is a keeper.
1. Do you trust each other?
2. When was the last time you said, “I love you?” If it’s been a while, why?
3. Are you satisfied with the intimacy you share?
4. How often do you laugh together?
5. Do you feel you have made personal sacrifices for your relationship, and have they been reciprocated?
6. When you think of your partner, do you smile?
7. Do you enjoy spending time with your partner’s relatives? Friends?
8. Do either of you harbor resentments in arguments, and why have you struggled to let them go?
9. How do you feel when your partner arrives home after being away?
10. Is there a secret you are keeping that if your partner knew, you feel you would lose them?
11. Do you feel that your partner accepts you?
12. Have you seen each other at your best and worst?
13.Would you ever consider having an affair? Why? Why not?
14. Are you excited about your future together?
15. When was your last romantic outing?
16. Do you accept each other’s belief systems?
17. When was the last time you talked about your future together, and were you on the same page?
18. Do you feel as if you can communicate without saying a word?
19. What is your happiest memory of your time together? Your worst? Are there more happy memories than unhappy ones?
20. What is a relationship deal breaker for you, and have you overlooked one in this relationship?
21. How do you feel about the last, in-depth conversation you and your partner had?