As popular Nigerian actress, Yvonne Okoro, adds a new year to her age, Pulse Nigeria is celebrating her by sharing 6 things every fan should know.
Today, Wednesday, November 25, 2015, is Nigerian-Ghanaian actress and producer, Yvonne Okoro's birthday.
To celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria has put together six things you should about the talented and AMVCA award winner.
1. Yvonne is half Nigerian and half Ghanaian. Her father comes from Abia State in Nigeria, and her mother is from Enyan Abaasa in Ghana.
2. The actress kicked off her acting career in 2002 with the movie "Sticking to the Promise" produced by Theo Akatugba.
3. The actress graduated from University of Ghana, where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and linguistics, before moving on to France to study Press Civilization, Drama and Marketing.
4. The actress made her debut as a producer in the 2012 movie "The Contract" which won her an AMAA and AMVCA award.
5. The actress is currently working on her second star studded production "Ghanna Must Go."
6. In 2014, the actress debuted a cooking show "Dining with," and has hosted Nigerian celebrities like 2face Idibia, Julius Agwu, Uti Nwachukwu among others.
Watch actress dish out on upcoming production;