Today, Friday, November 12, is Yvonne Nelson's birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria have put together six simple things every fan should know about her.
Yvonne Nelson is talented, beautiful and has entertained us with her acting skills for years.
Born on November 12, 1985, the actress is also a model, film producer, entrepreneur and former Miss Ghana contestant.
To celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria have put together six simple things every fan should know about her.
Here we go;
1. On May 16, 2015, the actress led a peaceful vigil called DumsorMustStop - a protest against the power crisis in her state.
2. In 2010, she launched the Yvonne Nelson Glaucoma Foundation, to educate the public on the harmful effects of the eye ailment.
3. The actress owns YN Productions with movies like "The Price," "Singles and Married," "House of Gold," "If Tomorrow Never Comes" to her credit.
4. In 2005, the actress she won the Best Talent award by performing an original rap song at the Miss Ghana beauty pageant.
5. Yvonne Nelson landed her 1st lead role in the movie "Princess Tyra," which starred her alongside Oge Okoye.
6. The actress dated Nigerian singer Inyanya for about 7 to 8 months, after which they broke up.