Today, June 7 is Yomi Fash Lanso's birthday. Check out 8 simple facts about him you should know.
Today, June 7 is the actor's birthday. Check out 8 simple facts about him you should know.
1. Born on June 7, 1968, Yomi Fash Lanso hails from Ogun State.
2. The actor has a degree in Business Administration from the University of Lagos.
3. Yomi Fash Lanso made his acting debut in February, 1995.
4. Married for over 10 years, the actor met his wife in a phone booth. They dated for four years before getting married in 2004.
5. Recently, the "Jenifa" actor stated that he sees himself as a Nigerian actor, and doesn't understand the meaning of Nollywood.
6. In 2015, he was made the cultural ambassador of the Olokun festival.
7. Before he became an actor, Lanso worked in a bank as a banking officer.
8. The actor was once banned by the Association of Nigeria Theatre Arts Practitioners for questioning its executives over their supposed nonchalance to welfare of members.