5 facts you should know about the actor
Yemi Solade is known for starring in Tunde Kelani‘s award-winning film, “Thunderbolt”.
The actor who recently turned 56 years old on Sunday, January 31 is popular for starring in Tunde Kelani‘s award-winning film, “Thunderbolt” as well as films like “Madam Dearest”, “Iriri Mi” and “Pasito Deinde”.
Pulse Movies presents a list of five things you probably didn’t know about the actor:
1. Solade studied Theatre Arts at Obafemi Awolowo University.
2. He is the ambassador for Nigerian Entertainment Health Insurance Scheme (NEHIS).
3. In 2014, there were false reports of him wanting to run for senate. The poster was in fact designed by a friend of his for jokes.
4. He is a family man. He is married to Hannah and they have a daughter Rola and a son Femi.
5. In 2015, he starred in EbonyLife TV’s drama series “Paradise Way” as Reverend Oluwatobi Mattews.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: