Pulse Nigeria is celebrating the very talented and beautiful Nollywood actress, Uru Eke, by listing 5 things you probably don't know about her.
What's not to love about the talented and beautiful Nollywood actress, Uru Eke?
Popular for movies like 'Weekend Getaway,' 'Being Mrs Elliott,' 'Forgive me Father,' ' Last Flight to Abuja,' Uru is one actress every movie lover would love to see more of.
Yesterday, October 11, 2015 was the birthday of the talented actress, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria have put together 5 things every fan should know about her.
Here we go;
1. Born Uru Kalanwa Eke, the actress is a native of Imo state. Uru was born in Newham, East London on October 11, 2015.
2. The actress made her acting debut in an Obi Emelonye movie titled ‘Ebony’ in 2005. The movie however was never released. Her first ever released movie was a Tchidi Chikere film titled ‘Widows Men’.
3. The beautiful actress is a twin. In an interview, the actress described her twin as an introvert, while she is the extrovert.
4. Uru graduated from the University of Greenwich where she did a course in Business Information Technology.
5. In December 2014, Uru kicked off her journey as a movie producer with the movie ‘Remember Me, which is yet to be released.