Saturday, April, 23, was Ufuoma McDermott's birthday, and to celebrate her, we have shared nine things every true fan should know about her.
Saturday, April, 23, was the actress' birthday, and to celebrate her, we have shared nine things every true fan should know about her.
1. Born on 23 April, 1981, Ejenobor grew up in Benin city, Jos and Lagos.
ALSO READ: 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OMONI OBOLI
2. Ufuoma Ejenobor came on the entertainment scene when she emerged as the first runner up at the annually held Miss Nigeria beauty pageant.
She also represented Nigeria at the Miss Earth 2004 International beauty pageant in Philippines.
3. The actress has a degree from the University of Lagos in French language. She holds a masters degree in Public and International Affairs from same univeristy.
The talented actress also has a certificate in acting from the New York Film Academy and a film making certificate from the Hollywood Film Institute.
4. The actress made her acting debut in a Zeb Ejiro production titled “The President Must Not Die”.
5. In May 2005, she played her first lead role in "Life and Death," her third movie after her debut role.
ALSO READ: 5 NOLLYWOOD MOVIES WITH A DEEP MESSAGE
6. Ufuoma became a household name for her role as Lillian Wrighton in the entertaining series "My Mum and I."
7. Ufuoma Ejenobor got married on April 23, 2010 to Steven McDermott.
8. In October 2012, the actress and her hubby had a boy named Isio Jared McDermott.
Watch actress in "Wives on Strike" trailer below.