Pulse Nigeria is celebrating the talented veteran, Segun Arinze as he turns 50, by listing 7 things you probably don't know about the 'Silent Night' actor.
Today, Thursday, September 24, 2015, is the birthday of the talented veteran, Segun Arinze.
Popularly known as 'Black Arrow,' the actor has entertained movie lovers with his roles in movies like 'Silent Night,' 'Rumours,' 'Invasion 1897,' 'A Place in the Stars,' among others.
To celebrate him, Pulse Nigeria has put together 7 things worth knowing about the outgoing and talented actor.
Here we go;
1. Arinze was born in Onitsha, Anambra State to a Yoruba father and an Igbo mother.
2. The actor attended Victory College of Commerce in Ilorin, before proceeding to Taba Commercial College in Kaduna State to complete his secondary education. He studied Dramatic Arts at Obafemi Awolowo University.
3. Before he became the 'bad boy' actor fans love to watch, the actor once had a thriving music career, with his 1992 debut album titled 'Dreams'.
4. Segun Arinze who has starred in over 100 movies, kicked off his acting career in Ilorin.
5. The actor was born Segun Padonou Aina. “My music label,Premier Records felt Segun Aina sounded ‘jujuish or should I say ‘fujiish’, and they wanted curiosity and controversy to the name because they were creating a pop singer. Well the name Segun Arinze stuck,” the actor once said to Punch.
6. Segun Arinze was married to actress Ann Njemanze, and their union produced a daughter, Morenike.
7. The actor is currently married to his beautiful wife, Julie Arinze, and there are proud parents of three lovely kids.
Watch Pulse TV video for more on Nollywood actors.