Fitz and Olivia are back! Check out 5 things we found out when season 4 of Shonda Rhimes' 'Scandal' premiered on Thursday night.
The fourth season of 'Scandal' ended with Mellie kicked out of the white house, Cyrus Beene fired, and Olivia choosing Fitz.
The fifth season is back, with steamy sex, divorce, murder, and more. Check out 5 things that happened on season premiere.
Here we go;
1. What's not to love about an Olitz moment? Well, Olivia and Fitz kicked off the episode with ultra, steamy sex, and that was totally expected.
2. Mellie wanted Fitz by her side when she took her oath to become a senator, unfortunately, Fitz wanted just one thing - a dicorce. “I’m divorcing you,” he said, handing her the papers.
3. Olivia isn't excited about Fitz divorcing Mellie. Yes, she loves him, but no, she isn't ready to go public.
“I want you. I want us, but I want to slow down,” she said, and well, Fitz agreed to wait for them to be ready.
4. Huck asked Olivia to fix him, but unfortunately, Olivia can't. The so troubled Huck decided to meet Jake for help. (In case you were wondering if you would be seeing more of Jake this season, the answer is yes, because he would be saving Huck, or at least we hope).
5. Finally, Sally just had to do something about the peaceful Olitz moments. With evidence (Photos), Sally broke the Olivia/Fitz romance news to the public: “These are not merely rumors. These are facts," she said.
Have you seen the premiere episode? How would you rate it?