If you have been following the new season of Shonda Rhimes' 'Scandal,' then you must agree that it's one of the best so far.
5 major things that happened in episode 4
From Jake being married, to Fitz taking his girlfriend Olivia Pope on a public date, check out 5 major things you should know about last episode of 'Scandal.'
The fourth episode of show titled aired on Thursday, October 15, 2015, and as usual, Rhimes found a way to bring in so much drama, and an ending to leave you anticipating the next.
From Papa Pope being back ( to Cyrus being jobless once again, check out 5 major things you should know about last episode of 'Scandal;'
1. Someone is married, and we think it's totally good news (Someone had to leave the side guy zone).
It was revealed last night that Jake was married to a lady named Elsie, whom he thought was dead.
The better part of the news is that he invited her to return to the States with him.
2. There's a new gladiator in town! Remember Marcus the activist from season 4? He was invited by Quinn to help save Olivia from the press.
3. Fitz fired Abby for putting Olivia under the slut bus last week. All thanks to Olivia who talked some sense into him, he rehired her.
4. Fitz decided to do the 'right thing.' He took his girlfriend Olivia Pope on a date, and as usual, it came with a hot dose of Olitz make out session.
5. Finally, Mellie is set to lead the charge for impeachment of Fitz. She made the decision after Fitz made public appearance with Olivia - the one thing she asked him not to do.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: