7 differences, similarities between projects
Wana Udobang says "Room 315," which is currently in pre-production by Anthill, was copied from her web series, "Room 313."
According to Udobang, Akinmolayan's open short film project undefined which is currently in pre-production by Anthill, was copied from her web series, "Room 313."
After watching the four episodes of "Room 313" and reading Abosi Ogba's "Room 315," we have put together seven differences/similarities between the controversial works.
1. "Room 313" is a web series that revolves around a therapist and her patients. "Room 315" is a short film that revolves around a therapist and his patients.
2. There is a 'room' in both productions. A room that plays a huge role in their titles.
ALSO READ: undefined
3. "Room 313" features the characters Moby, Noami, Dooshima, and Dilim , while "Room 315" features Edwina, Dr. Stone, Adam, Nina and Taiwo.
4. The characters from "Room 313" have gone through different ordeals from the characters in "Room 315". There are no similarities in the trauma that lead them to a therapist.
5. The therapist is profoundly important in "Room 315." There is a name for the character in "Room 315" - Dr. Stone. The therapist in "Room 313" is invisible, and there is no background or formal introduction of the character.
6. There is a relationship between all the patients and the therapist in "315"; the characters are all connected. There is no relationship between the patients and the therapist in "Room 313."
7. "Room 313" could pass for a dramatic monologue. There are lots of dialogue in "Room 315" .
What are your thoughts on the controversial alleged plagiarism drama?
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: