Ronke Odusanya is popular for her "Jenifa," "Laroda Ojo," "Ayo Awuro," "Pami Kinku" among others.
Today, May 3 is her birthday. Check out nine things every fan should know about the actress.
1. Ronke Odusanya is a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), where she studied Mass Communication.
2. The actress got the name 'Flakky Idi Dowo' in 2006 for her character as Folake in a Fathia Balogun movie.
3. In 2000, the actress joined a theatre group called Awada kerikeri organisation, which was owned by Oga Bello.
4. After graduation, she starred in her first movie first movie "Baba Ologba," alongside Femi Adebayo.
5. The actress was once a chorister in Redeemed Christian Church of God camp.
6. In 2003, the actress produced her first movie with her first saved two million naira.
ALSO READ: undefined
7. In 2013, the Ronke Odusanya won the supporting actress category at the City People Awards.
8. She was once romantically linked with famous Fuji musician, Alabi Pasuma.
9. Apart from acting, the actress also serves as Master of Ceremony at events.
Happy birthday to the actress.
Watch Yomi Fash Lanso address Yoruba actors seen as illiterates below.