When it comes to foreign telenovelas, Nigerians have two major options, Zee World and Telemundo.

In a salon, at an eatery, in the comfort of your home, at your place of work, there is always a Nigerian who can't get enough of Zee World or Telemundo.

ALSO READ: undefined

Recently, we asked Pulse readers which of the TV networks they preferred: Zee World vs Telemundo.

71% of our readers chose Telemundo, while the remaining 29% went for Zee World.

In February 2015, Zee World was launched on DSTV, creating a specific channel for Bollywood TV series and movies.

On August 12, 2013, the African version of Telemundo which exclusively airs telenovelas on Multichoice’s satellite platform DStv, was launched, using the tagline “Telemundo Feel the Passion.”

ALSO READ: undefined

It has been three years since Telemundo launched in Nigeria, and from our polls, Nigerians are still feeling its passion.

Which of the two is your favourite source of telenovelas?