It's fine if is your favourite TV show, it's also fine if you are team Olivia and Fitz, even if they remind you of some of those Mills and Boons romance stories.
5 most romantic things Fitz ever said to Olivia Pope on "Scandal"
For the sake of all Olitz, we have put together 5 most romantic things the President of the United States ever said to his mistress on show.
So for the sake of all Olitz, we have put together 5 most romantic things the President of the United States ever said to Olivia on show.
Here we go;
1. "You can't fix the fact that I love you. That I love you more than I love being President. I have told you that I'd give it all up for you again and again, and you know what I think? I think you don't believe me. I think you believe that I will never choose you. Well, this time, I'm fixing things."
2. "This past year, I have learned only one thing. That I cannot exist without you. That I cannot breathe without you. That the man I am without you is -- I'm nothing. I'm nothing. And you are everything. And I need you to give me another chance. I demand another chance. We're worth another chance."
3. "First I'd take off your clothes. I wouldn't kiss you, not yet. I will make you wait for that."
4. "We’re gonna sit here for the next … 21 minutes, we’re gonna sit here and the clock on my marriage is going to run out. We’re going to run it out together; you’re gonna watch me run out this clock. You’re gonna sit here with me and watch me choose you."
5. "I am not spending any more time away from you."
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: