The movie "Road to Yesterday" premiered at the closing ceremony of AFRIFF but everyone seemed to be curious about the handsome new face who played the leading man in the movie.
By now, everyone’s heard about the new Nigerian movie, Road To Yesterday, by first-time producer, Genevieve Nnaji. The movie premiered at the closing ceremony of AFRIFF but everyone seemed to be curious about the handsome new face who played the leading man in the movie.
So, here’s five things you need to know about the new leading man, Oris Erhuero:
1. He’s a family man: You may look at him and think he looks super buff and hardcore but he’s actually a domesticated man, as he’s a proud single father of a beautiful daughter and he looks out for her.
2. Man of many talents: Aside from his acting prowess, he has the looks and build of a model, which he has put into very good use. He has appeared in international Fashion campaigns and Runways in London, New York, Milan and Paris for some of the biggest brands such as Armani, Dior and Versace.
3. He’s a linguist: Another feather that he adds to his hat is his ability to speak various languages, which include, Urhobo, Arabic, Yoruba, Igbo and tries his hands at French and Italian. Who doesn’t love a multi-linguist.
4. He’s also an entrepreneur: Aside from making a living from acting and modeling, it may surprise you to know that he makes a living from jewelry design and sales. He launched his jewelry couture line, Oris Erhuero Couture Limited, after he mentored and introduced to famous jewelry designer, Chris Aire, by famous Nigerian designer, Adebayo Jones.
5. He’s an educated actor: First of all, he is well read. After spending his youth between Lagos and Bendel State, Erhuero returned to London when he was fourteen to the then Beaufoy School in Kennington Park. Erhuero went on to the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA), the Los Angeles McCadden Place Theatre, and the Young VicDrama House.
Not only is Erhuero inspiring, he is the epitome of a brilliant Nigerian man and we couldn’t love him more.
Watch actor in interview below;