Moe Sasegbon is a Nigerian heptathlete and she featured in the critically acclaimed superhero movie, "Wonder Woman."
Pulse Movies has put together nine things you should know about the Nigerian, who is proud to be a part of the iconic DC movie.
Here we go;
1. The Nigerian heptathlete, Moe Sasegbon, features in the first act of the movie as one of the Amazons who are called to battle the uninvited German soldiers.
2. 25-year-old Sasegbon was born on September 16, 1991.
3. She is a physiotherapy graduate from Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom
4. Sasegbon got involved with sports at the age of 9, but her talent was discovered by her Physical Education teacher when she was 14 years old.
5. A British Nigerian, Moe made her first competitive debut for Nigeria at the 11th All African Games, which took place in 2015, in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo.
6. The one food she can't live without is sweet and salty popcorn.
7. Her most memorable moment was winning the senior girls high jump competition at the English Schools championships.
8. Her all time hero is her mother, who was a swimmer; a self-taught swimmer.
9. Sasegbon appears in just one scene in "Wonder Woman," but will reportedly have a prominent role in the upcoming "Justice League" movie.
Did you spot her foot in "Wonder Woman?"