Pulse Nigeria is celebrating the talented Mike Ezuruonye by listing 7 things you probably don't know about the 'Critical Decision' actor.
Today, Monday, September 21, 2015, is the birthday of the talented and award winning Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye.
Popular for movies like 'Broken Marriage,' 'Critical Decision' and more, the actor has entertained fans for years with his in-depth acting skills.
To celebrate him, Pulse Nigeria has put together 7 things worth knowing about the outgoing and talented actor.
Here we go;
1. Mike Ezuruonye was born on September 21, 1982 in Lagos, Nigeria.
2. The actor had his secondary school education at Federal Government College, Taraba and Archbishop Aggey Memorial school, Lagos. He studied Accounting at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
3. Before he became the actor all movie lover enjoy watching on screen, the actor worked as a banker.
4. His professional acting debut was a Zeb Ejiro Tv series, titled 'Ultimate Hero.'
5. The movies 'Broken marriage', 'Critical Decision,' and 'Burning Desire,' brought the actor to limelight.
6. His mother is his role model. "My mother, my superwoman. I have never known anyone more positive and hardworking as my mom," the actor once said in an interview with Best of Nollywood while describing his role model.
7. After a traditional marriage ceremony in May 2010, Ezuruonye married his wife Nkechi Nnorom on Saturday 13, November 2010. The couple have a handsome son, Reynold Nkembuchim, together.
Watch Pulse TV video for more on Nollywood actors.