She plays the character Tari Gambadia in the series “Desperate Housewives Africa." Today, March 23, is her birthday, and we have shared 9 things you should know about her.
Today, March 23, is her birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria is sharing nine things every entertainment lover should know about her.
1. She co-produced “Flower Girl,” which won Bikiya Graham-Douglas her Africa Magic Viewers Choice “Best Supporting Actress” award in 2014.
2. She plays the character Tari Gambadia in the series “Desperate Housewives Africa." Her character is the African character representation of Susan Mayer in the original series "Desperate Housewives."
3. Michelle Dede co-hosted the first and only edition of “Big Brother Nigeria” alongside Olisa Adibua in 2006.
4. Born in Germany, Michelle holds a Postgraduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing. She also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Marketing( The American College in London).
ALSO READ: TOYIN AIMAKHU ANNOUNCES REALITY TV SERIES
5. She is the second daughter of diplomat and former Nigerian envoy to Ethiopia, Brownson Dede.
6. The actress has lived in over nine cities, including Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, Canberra (Australia), London (where she went to university), Addis Ababa, New York, Hong Kong, Zimbabwe and Lagos.
7. She is a younger sister to popular comedian, Najite Dede.
8. In 2015, the Multilingual TV Presenter was unveiled as the brand ambassador of Nigeria skincare line, Emmaus Beauty.
9. Dede co-hosts the popular EbonyLife TV show "Moments," alongside Toke Makinwa, Bolanle Olakunni.
Watch Michelle Dede in "Almost Perfect" trailer below.