To celebrate Mary Lazarus, Pulse Movies has put together five pieces of interesting trivia every fan should know.
Nollywood actress Mary Lazarus turns a year older today May 5, 2017.
To celebrate the actress, Pulse Movies has put together five pieces of interesting trivia every fan should know.
1. Mary Lazarus' first film role was in "Waiting Years." She however played her first lead role in the 2013 Desmond Elliot movie "Desperate Housegirls."
2. In 2012, Mary Lazarus joined the longest running TV series "Tinsel" as the character Prudence. She left the show in 2013.
3. Mary Lazarus' upcoming movies and TV series include "Dance to My Beat," "Ruth," "Loving Daniella," "Single Dad" and "Trusted."
4. Mary Lazarus first received an award nomination in 2003 for her role in "Desperate Housegirls."
She was nominated alongside Omawumi Megbele, Mbufung Seikeh, Okawa Shaznay, Tamara Eteimo and Itz Tiffany in the GIAMMA'S Most Promising Actress category.
5. The Abia State Born actress is a graduate of Geography from University of Ibadan.
Happy birthday Mary Lazarus.