Pulse Nigeria is celebrating the talented Nollywood actress and producer, Laide Bakare, by listing 5 simple things you probably don't know about her.
Laide Bakare is a Nollywood actress and producer, whose list of movies include 'Jejere,' 'Enu Opemi,' 'Money Bag' among others.
Today, October 7, 2015 is the birthday of the actress and producer, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria have put together 5 things every fan should know about her.
Here we go;
1. Laide was born in Lagos State. She is a Native of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
2. The actress made her acting debut in a movie titled 'Adeyemi', a movieproduced by Muka Ray in 1999.
3. Contrary to reports, Laide was never married to her supposed 1st husband Olumide Okufulire, she revealed this in a 2015 exclusive interview with YNaija.
"People will always write negative things about me, I know but I’m used to it. However, let me clear the air on this issue once and for all, I don’t have a former husband. I was never married to Okufulire. All that happened between was a relationship which produced a daughter and it didn’t eventually work out well. We were never married at all," she said.
4. The proud mother of three is currently married to Alhaji Omoboriowo, and they both have two boys together.
5. Movie making isn't the only thing the actress is passionate about. The actress recently launched her record label - SimLine Records.