The chemistry between Richard Mofe Damijo as Princewill Sampa and Genevieve Nnaji as Nadine makes "Keeping Faith" one classic worth remembering.
It's still Thursday and we are throwing it back to one movie every Nollywood lover is familiar with.
ALSO READ: 5 MOVIES FEATURING RMD AND GENEVIEVE NNAJI
What do you remember about the the classic romance film "Keeping Faith? Check out five things we remember below;
1. The office scene that proves Genevieve Nnaji and Richard Mofe Damijo will always be the perfect on-screen couple. The numerous romance scenes between RMD and Stella Damasus has nothing on that epic office make-out scene of Genevieve and RMD in "Keeping Faith."
2. The movie was directed by Steve Gukas, who also directed the 2014 "A Place in the Stars," and the upcoming "93 Days." "Keeping Faith" was produced by the talented Ego Boyo.
3. The romantic comedy starred Genevieve Nnaji as Nadine, a young woman who discovers her boyfriend Simi (Fred Amata) was married. The movie focuses on her relationship with RMD as Princewell Sampa.
4. Another scene that we are yet to forget after over 10 years has to be the scene where Genevieve finally used 'jazz' on RMD. Who can forget her facial expression as she watched him eat the 'jazzed food.' She kept picturing different scenarios, and it was totally hilarious.
5. "Keeping Faith" is one movie that presented movie lovers with the best supporting cast. Every actor in movie can be called talented! From Bimbo Akintola, Funlola Aofiyebi, Ego Boyo, Amaka Igwe, Joke Silva and even Funke Akindele (Yes, the now popular Jenifa), the movie was everything and more.
ALSO READ: 6 NOLLYWOOD FILMS WITH BETTER KISSING SCENES
What do you remember about the star studded movie?
Watch a "Keeping Faith" scene below.