It has been a long wait, but DCs latest superhero movie
To get DC comics fans prepped for the film, Pulse Movies has shared seven things they should know before seeing the movie on November 17, 2017.
1. A sequel to "Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice," "Justice League" is the fifth installment in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU).
2. The movie begins months after the events of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," and is inspired by Superman's sacrifice for humanity.
3. Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince unite a team consisting of Barry Allen, Arthur Curry and Victor Stone to face the movie's villain, Steppenwolf, and his army of Parademons, who are on the hunt for three Mother Boxes on Earth.
4. "Justice League" was directed by Zack Snyder, until a personal family tragedy forced him to step down.
The directing was completed by Joss Whedon, who helmed the "Avengers" movie.
5. Following complaints about the dark, heavy tone in “Batman v. Superman,” "Justice League" has a lighter tone.
Warner Bros. even had extensive reshoots to give it a lighter note, building on the creative success of “Wonder Woman.”
The reshoots cost the studio approximately $25 million.
6. The movie stars Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Ezra Miller as The Flash, Ray Fisher as Cyborg, Willem Dafoe as Nuidis Vulko, Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth, Diane Lane as Martha Kent, and J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Gordon.
Jesse Eisenberg will also feature in the film as Lex Luthor, while Connie Nielson will reprise her role from "Wonder Woman" standalone as Queen Hippolyta.
7. Despite Superman’s fate at the end of "Batman Vs Superman," Henry Cavill’s Clark Kent plays a large role in the anticipated "Justice League" movie.