Pulse Nigeria is celebrating the talented Jim Iyke as he adds another year today, by listing 7 things you probably don't know about the 'Last Flight to Abuja' actor.
Today, Friday, September 25, 2015, is the birthday of the talented actor Jim Iyke.
Popular for his 'lover boy' roles in 90s, the actor has entertained fans for years with his acting skill.
To celebrate him, Pulse has put together 7 things worth knowing about the entertaining and talented actor.
Here we go;
1. Born James Ikechukwu Esomugha, the actor is popularly known as Jim Iyke
2. The actor was born on September 25, 1976 in Libreville, Gabon, and he is a native of Enugu Agidi town in Anambra State.
3. Jim Iyke obtained a diploma in Banking and Finance and then a B.Sc. in Philosophy from University of Jos, Plateau State.
4. The actor, who has featured in over 200 movies, kicked off his acting career in 2001.
5. In 2007, he started a movie production company, Untamed Productions. He also began his own music label, Untamed Records, under which he produced his first album, titled “Who Am I which features some of Nigeria’s musicians like TuFace Idibia and Sound Sultan.
6. On September 1, 2015, the actor welcomed a baby boy with his Lithuanian girlfriend, Dana Kinduryte.
7. An actor and business man, Jim Iyke is also a philanthropist. He is the founder of Jim lyke Foundation for Children with Special Disabilities.
Watch Pulse TV video for more on Nollywood actors.