Latest Superhero movie roles are being cast by British Actors
The British invasion happened in the mid-1960’s, it was a time where British rock and pop music became extremely popular in the United States, The Beatles and The Rolling Stones are two major bands that took America by storm during that era.
Now...fast forward to the twenty first century, the Brits are taking over again! Marvel Comics and DC Comics who have since dominated the movie industry with superhero movies like The Dark Knight, Thor and Man of Steel seems to be forming a trend in casting British actors as leading roles.
Super heroes and villains for many of these movies are not even American, a majority of them are British, with the exception of the lead character of Thor; Chris Hemsworth and Heath Ledger ( The Joker) being Australian and Liam Neeson ( Ra’s al Ghul) and Cillian Murphy ( The Scarecrow) being Irish.
British super heroes and villains:
1. Loki in Thor - Tom Hiddleston
2. Batman in The Dark Knight series - Christian Bale
3. Beast in X-Men First Class and Days of Future Past -Nicholas Hoult
4. Spiderman in The Amazing Spiderman - Andrew Garfield
5. Super-Man in Man of Steel - Henry Cavill
6. Bane in The Dark Knight Rises - Tom Hardy
7. Dr. Curt Connors;The Lizard in The Amazing Spider-Man - Rhys Ifans