Sunday, August 30, 2015, was the birthday of the very talented and entertaining Ime Bishop Imoh. Check out 7 things you probably don't know about him.
Everyone loves to have a good laugh, and talented Nollywood actor Ime Bishop Umoh is one actor who doesn't fail at delivering a perfect comic character on screen.
Sunday, August 30, 2015, was the birthday of the very talented and entertaining actor, and to celebrate him, Pulse Nigeria has put together 7 interesting things you probably didn't know about him.
Here we go;
1. Ime Bishop Umoh is a native of Nsit-Ibom Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State.
2. The 2008 Emem Isong-produced movie ‘Uyai,' drew attention to the actor. However, he became a household name after his character in the hilarious hit movies ‘Okon goes to Lagos’ ‘Okon Goes to School,’ among others.
3. Alcohol is a big turn off for the actor. According to Ime who doesn't drink or smoke "I am naturally high. Do I look like someone who is normal? I am not normal," he once said to ThisDay Live.
4. The actor met his wife Idara at a wedding where he was the master of ceremony, and she was one of the bridesmaids. They got married on October 17, 2013, in Uyo.
5. In 2014, the actor and his wife welcomed their beautiful daughter Wauneta, Imeabasi Umoh, who recently turned 1.
6. His favourite food is Atama soup.
7. Ime once listed Mr. Bean, Nkem Owoh and Mr Ibu as his role models.
Happy birthday to the talented actor.
Watch actor in teaser below;