Funsho Adeolu is a talented filmmaker popular for
Today, May 9 is the veteran's birthday, and to celebrate him, Pulse Nigeria have put together seven things every true fan should know about him.
Here we go;
1. Funsho Adeolu was born on May 9, 1968.
2. He began his acting career with the 1976 action/drama film "Countdown at Kusini," a movie on the transition of an African country from colonialism to independence.
ALSO READ: undefined
3. Funsho got married to his wife Victoria Adeolu in 2005, and they have two boys together.
4. The actor studied Guidance and Counselling at the Ondo State University (OSUT).
5. Funsho lost his father on Monday, January 26, 2015, after a brief illness
Watch Funsho Adeolu in "Oju Apa" trailer below.