1. Fred Amata was born on May 18, 1963.
2. The filmmaker is from a family of entertainers. His siblings Zack, Alex, Erumena, Ruke, Elomai and his nephew, Jeta, are popular producers, directors and actors.
ALSO READ: undefined
3. He studied Theatre Arts at the University of Jos.
4. Fred Amata was formerly married to popular TV host of "Inside Out," Agatha Amata, who is also the mother of his first two children.
5. The filmmaker was in a relationship with former AGN President, Ibinabo Fiberesima, with whom he has a daughter with.
6. His father was the late Nigerian filmmaker, John Ifoghale Amata, who co-wrote, co-produced and starred in "Freedom, the first film ever shot in celluloid and full colour.
7. In 2014, the filmmaker went into music. He released his
8. He was sworn in as the President of the Directors Guild of Nigeria on Friday, April 8, 2016.
Happy birthday to the talented actor.
Watch Fred Amata in trailer below.