Today, February 15, is Foluke Daramola's birthday, and Pulse Nigeria is sharing five things every one should know about the talented actress and producer.
Foluke Daramaole is an actress and producer known for "Cobweb," "Durodola," "Above Love" among others.
Today, February 15, is her birthday, and Pulse Nigeria is sharing five things every fan of actress should know.
1. An actress and producer, Daramola made her debut on screen in 1998, in the soap opera ‘Palace’.
2. Daramola is a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, where she obtained a degree in International Relations.
3. In an interview, the actress revealed that her first introduction to sex was rape.
4. In 2005, the actress got married to Babatunde Sobowale. Their union ended in 2008 after two kids.
5. In 2012, Daramola got married to Kayode Salako traditionally. On February 13, 2016, the couple had their court wedding in the Nigerian marriage registry.