Today, May 25 is Eucharia Anunobi's birthday. Check out six things every fan should know about actress.
The talented actress is popular for movies like "Glamour Girls," "Died Wretched," "The Kingdom," "Abuja Connection" among others.
Check out six things every fan should know about actress.
ALSO READ: 4 THINGS WE REMEMBER ABOUT "GLAMOUR GIRLS"
1. Eucharia obtained a National Diploma in Mass Communication from the Institute of Management Technology, Enugu. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts award in English Language from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
2. The talented actress who is also popular for her proper diction, came into limelight for her role in the 1994 hit movie "Glamour Girls."
ALSO READ: 5 FUNNY SET PHOTOS OF CHINWETALU AGU
3. Anunobi was married to Charles Ekwu, and has a child named Joshua with him.
4. In 2015, the actress joined M-Net hit series "Tinsel" as Claudia Ojeme, wife of Japheth Ojeme and mother to Jared.
5. In an interview in 2008 with Samuel Olatunji, the actress revealed that she gave her life to Christ on March 17, 1997.
6. In 2012, the actress was ordained a pastor at Fresh Oil Ministry International, Egbeda, Lagos.
Happy birthday to the talented actress.
Watch Eucharia in video below.