Her brow drawing isn't llike a 'style thing'. "My scar is something a lot of people have speculated about - “why is her brow cut like that, why does she do that?” It’s actually a scar," she said.
Don't we all just love to know new things about our favourite actors.
Dakore Akande who is popular for movies like "Fifty," "Lunchtime Heroes" among others, was recently a guest at Pulse TV, where she dished out on five interesting things you don't know about her.
1. Her brow drawing isn't llike a style thing. "My scar is something a lot of people have speculated about. “why is her brow cut like that, why does she do that?” It’s actually a scar."
2. She hates cockroaches. “I can’t even kill a cockroach. I will run from where it is.”
3. She is a chocoholic. “I love chocolates. Chocolate biscuit, chocolate cake. Anything chocolate, I’m there. It’s my biggest weakness."
4. She used to play the recorder. “I used to read music as a kid. My first award was in Music.”
5. She loves alternate music.
Watch full interview below and full in love with the talented actress;