Its Thursday, and we are throwing it back to one of our favourite comedies from the 80s.
How well do you remember Akeem Joffer, the handsome prince from an African Kingdom, who embarks on a trip to New York City with his best friend/personal aide, Semmi, to find true love.
Take this quiz below, and prove how well you remember the classic comedy movie.
1. What African Kingdom is Akeem a prince of?
2. What is the name of the fast food restaurant where Akeem and Semmi get jobs?
c) Soul Glo
3. What does Akeem tell Lisa he did in his hometown?
a) A goat herder
b) A barber
c) A plumber
4. Which of these actors didn't appear in the movie?
a) Chris Rock
b) Cuba Gooding
c) Samuel L Jackson
5. What is the name of the woman Akeem was supposed to marry?
a) Imani Izzi
b) Imani Lizzy
c) Lisa Dowell
6. What is the name of Lisa's first boyfriend?
7. What is the name of the woman Akeem finally marries?
8. What birthday does Akeem celebrate at the beginning of the movie?
Answers 1. (a) 2. (a) 3 (a) 4 (a) 5 (a) 6 (a) 7 (a) 8 (a)
Watch a "Coming to America" clip below.