Watch the full interview of Chris Okagbue with Pulse Nigeria, which has him talking acting, 'Tinsel,' among others.
In a recent exclusive interview with Pulse Nigeria, the actor shared 5 things we bet you don't know about him, getting his "Tinsel" role, and becoming an actor.
Read excerpts and watch full video below;
On Five new things about him;
1. He used to suck as a kid. "I shaa exceeded the age most kids stopped sucking. I think that's the reason why it happens to be one of the most outstanding features of my face."
2. His siblings used to call him 'NTA" as kid.
3. His favourite food in the world is bread and tea. "It has to be Milo, peak milk and Agege bread," he said.
4. He doesn't know how to toast women. "I have actually constantly tried to research how it's done," he said.
5. His favourite sibling is his twin brother. "Yes, I have a twin," he revealed.
ALSO READ: 7 REASONS TO CRUSH ON ADESUA ETOMI
On how he started his acting career ;
"Acting for me like I always say, started by chance. It was something that I knew I didn't want to do. Of all the talents that I have, acting was something that I had a consciousness about, and made a conscious decision that I would never go into acting,"
On getting his Tinsel role;
"I got on "Tinsel" shortly after I finished the reality show, Gulder Ultimate Search, which I participated in 2011. I remember I got a call from M-Net studios, from a lady called Uche.
She called me the night that was supposed to be the presentation of the prize, and the unveiling of the ultimate man.
She called me and said she got my number from a colleague of hers who knew me, and he watched me on the show.
She said she would like me to come to the studio to pick up a script to read for a particular character. I was shocked at first, because I'm like "this is M-Net."
Watch Chris Okagbue's full interview below.