From a party to make-out sessions between Bally and Bisola, check out eight things that happened over the weekend on Big Brother Naija.
In case you missed some of the interesting events, check out eight things that happened over the weekend.
1. Efe and Marvis discussed who they think will make it to the finals.
2. Celebrity deejay, DJ Neptune had the housemates dancing in the Party Room on Saturday, March 11, 2017.
They reluctantly moved back into the House after the party, ushered by Biggie’s Ninjas, before taking the party into the bedroom.
3. For the past week, BBNaija Housemates had rehearsed their song following a visit by Desmond Elliot alongside the One Africa Director Nachilala Nkombo.
During the Live Show on Sunday, March 12, 2017, the Housemates delivered one of the most emotional renditions of the song “Let's educate a girl" for the audience.
4. Despite Bisola and TTT's friendly moments, there has been no recent passionate make-out sessions between the two housemates.
From the look of things, Bisola has moved on to Bally.
5. Efe and Marvis also got busy over the weekend. They shared a slow, intimate dance before lights out. Efe then slipped into bed and asked for a goodnight smooch.
6. Tayo Faniran and Iyanya performed their songs to an unexcited crowd during the Sunday Live Eviction show.
7. Bisola who is currently romantically involved with Bally said she initially thought he was too young for her.
She also said that while she likes TTT, she thinks he is into TBoss.
8. After the show, Bisola confided in Efe that she saw through ThinTallTony as she believed that he was using her to get closer to TBoss.
She did say that she would play along. Better the devil you know.