Kemen admits that there was a case of unconsented touch, but insists that he didn't touch TBoss intimately as assumed by Big Brother.
In series of interviews, Kemen had maintained that the truth about what happened beneath the sheet was known to just him and TBoss.
He had told Pulse Nigeria that he would revisit the issue when TBoss got out of the house. "I will like to sit side by side with her," he said.
When asked about the controversial sexual incident that led to Kemen's eviction, TBoss had dismissed the question, saying that she wasn't interested in talking about the issue.
Months after the show's finale, the two finally got to grant a joint interview to Media Hub, explaining the events of the night that led to Kemen's disqualification.
Pulse Movies have put together seven things they said about the incident.
1. Both housemates say that a lot of things were not analysed the right way and the incident has caused damages to their personalities.
2. Kemen wishes that he had an opportunity to discuss with TBoss before his disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house.
He also wishes that there was a diary session with TBoss present; one that gave them the opportunity to analyse the video together.
3. Kemen says he was able to deal with the negative comments and reactions that came with his disqualification by God's unusual grace.
4. TBoss maintains that she wasn't aware of Kemen's touch until she watched the video during her diary session with Big Brother.
5. Kemen admits that there was a case of unconsented touch, but maintains that he didn't touch TBoss intimately as assumed by Big Brother.
6. Contrary to assumptions, TBoss says she didn't give Kemen the greenlight. She describes him as a friend and someone who motivated and pushed her to become more interactive with other housemates.
7. According to TBoss, watching the video, she saw something and felt a lot of betrayal from someone she considered a friend.
But, the whole incident and having to forgiving Kemen has taught her how amazing she is.