From Bisola discussing the possibility of TTT having a family to the housemates shooting their music video, check out everything you missed on day 59.
In case you missed some of the interesting events, check out five things that happened.
1. Bally jokingly said to Debie-Rise“who go marry dis one sef," after she had joked about being married. The statement didn’t go down well with Debie-Rise, who took it very personal.
TBoss chipped in that Bally shouldn’t have said that, to which Bally responded “when she dey do her own, nobody dey complain, so I no go apologise”
2. During his diary session, Efe revealed that his decision to save Bisola and Marvis was haunting him as he realised that Bisola could be hugely popular and it would have been wise to try to take her out so he doesn't have stiff competition in the finale.
3. The housemates worked late into the night shooting their music video, with Bassey and Bisola working as director and assistant director respectively.
4. They also received surprise help from music duo, DNA Twins. Making sure to take advantage, the housemates got to work, shooting all the twins' cameos.
5. Bisola, TBoss and Debie-Rise discussed the possibility of TTT having a family. According to Bisola, while she thinks it is possible, she is convinced that he doesn't have one based on the stories he had told her about how his mother always wanted a grandchild.