Belinda Effah is talented, beautiful and popular for movies like "Apaye," "Kokoma," "Jump and Pass," "After the Proposal," "Folly," among others.
Yesterday, Monday, December 14, 2015 was Effah's birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria have put together five simple things every fan should know about her.
Here we go;
1. The actress is an indigene of Cross River State.
2. Effah studied Genetics and Bio-Technology in University of Calabar.
3. She made her first television debut in the 2005 TV series "Shallow Waters."
4. Effah took a break from acting to participate in the "Next Movie Star" reality series, and finished in the fifth place.
5. Once a TV presenter for Sound City, Effah left the station to start her own TV show - "Lunch Break with Belinda."
From GIAMA to Best of Nollywood Awards and AMAA, the actress has won several awards for her acting skills.
She has been nominated for 2016 AMVCAs "Best Actress in a Drama" for her role in "Stop."
Watch actress in trailer for "2 Broken;"