"Banana Island Ghost" is a comedy movie movie about a ghost that is scared to go to heaven because he doesn’t have a soulmate.
For months, the hastag SumtinBIG has been a familiar one on social media.
The hastag was created to tease and promote the upcoming comedy movie, "Banana Island Ghost."
Pulse Movies has put together five clear facts you should know about the Biola Alabi Media and Nemsia Pictures production.
1. "Banana Island Ghost" was written and directed by BB Sasore, who helmed the 2015 TV series, "Before 30."
2. It is produced by Biola Alabi and executive produced by Omorinsojo Akinnola, who produced "Before 30."
3. "Banana Island Ghost" is a comedy movie about a ghost that is scared to go to heaven because he doesn’t have a soulmate, so he convinces God to give him three days to fall in love.
He is paired with the cantankerous firecracker Ijeoma, played by Chigurl who will do anything to save her father’s house in Banana Island from the bank coming to reclaim it in three days.
4. The comedy movie is Chigurl and Patrick Diabuah's first lead roles in a feature film.
It stars the duo alongside Bimbo Manuel, Damilola Adegbite, Saidi Balogun, Ali Nuhu, Dorcas Fapson, Tomiwa Edun and Uche Jombo.
5. "Banana Island Ghost" premieres in cinemas on August 4, 2017.