The fifth edition of the undefinedwhich also saw the premiere of the movie "Mediterranea," a film by Jonas Carpignano.
Here's what to expect from day 2 of festival
Today, November 9, 2015, is the second day of the ongoing African International Film Festival, and here's everything you should expect.
Today, November 9, 2015, is the second day of the festival, and here' what you should expect;
1. Accreditation will continue for Industry Delegates and Media at the AFRIFF Office, at 4 Imam Augusto Close Off Olosa Street Victoria Island Lagos from 10am - 4pm.2. Only Festivalia will be accredited at the various cinema venues - GDC, The Palms & City Mall, Silverbird Galleria.
3. All Film screenings are free to attend. 4. All Industry Sessions for Industry delegates will hold at City Mall, Today;
A. Actor as a Commercial Brand with Uzoma Onwuchekwa (11am – 1 pm)
This session explores whether if in today’s world of cutting edge, content focused entertainment artists need to become brands and if so what does it take to become one?
B. Score, Soundtrack, Synergy and Alternative Income Streams (3pm – 5pm)
Panelists: Tunde Jegede, Cobhams Asuquo and Dr. Bayo Adepetun
This session aims to open up the festival to Artistes and Music Producers as well as explore the collaborative process of scoring a film, sound tracking and the alternative income opportunities that film making offer the music producer/composer.
1. "Ady Gasy", The Malagasy Way - Monday, GDC The Palms Screen 4, 13:30
2. "Silent Tears" by Ishaya Bako- Wednesday, GDC The Palms Screen 4, 13:30
3. "The Land Between" by David Fedele - Wednesday, GDC City Mall Screen 1,16:00
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: