What are some of the bad habits you've seen Nigerians exhibit at the cinemas? Watch movie reviewer, Adenike Adebayo share hers.
Imagine going to the cinema to see a much anticipated or box office smashing movie like 'Furious 7,' 'The Meeting' and its likes.
Most cinema goers sure do have lots of stories about bad habits Nigerians publicly display at the cinemas.
In this new episode of vlog, movie reviewer, Adenike Adebayo, shares some of the bad habits she can't stand in a cinema hall.
Check out some of her points below, and watch hilarious video below;
1. Being on your phone all through the movie - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
2. Bringing crying kids into the cinema hall.
3. Chewing gum and popcorn loudly in the cinema hall.
4. Removing your shoes as a guy in the cinema hall, especially when your feet smells. "Some people will remove their shoes, and you can't concentrate on the movie," she said.
5. Arriving late into the cinema hall, and being noisy while at it.
Watch full video below;