From Bally and Gifty bonding to Bisola admitting that she likes TTT, check out five things you probably missed on day 16 of Big Brother Naija.
In case you missed the events of the day, Pulse Movies has put together five things that happened yesterday on the reality show.
Check them out below;
1. Biggie has invited a special guest to drill the Housemates in a special boot camp organized in the games Arena.
From cardio exercises to squats and abdominal exercises, the housemates had an intense workout session.
2. Gifty is over Soma... Bally and Gifty cosied up to each other under the blankets and spoke about what Gifty liked in a man and if she had cheated on anyone before.
She admitted to cheating "only once" and expressed her dislike for 'weak men.'
3. Kemen told Marvis that he thinks Uriel likes him but is too scared of falling in love in the house. Meanwhile, Uriel had previously told Biggie that Kemen would be the last person she would ever date.
4. Bisola admitted that she liked Thin Tall Tony. Describing their kiss, she said it "took my breath away." However, she isn't in love as she is of the opinion that "love is a strong word."
5. Bisola, Thin Tall Tony and Marvis had a conversation about who they thought wanted to leave the House. Bisola said she felt TBoss and CoCoIce wanted to leave.